3 Acronyms That Drive Manufacturing
In order to adopt the full competencies of Industry 4.0, manufacturers must transform their digital communications. The engineering functions need to be interconnected with the supply chain, the factory and marketing in a cost-effective manner. Information must be easily accessed so systems effectively communicate with one another. Advanced technologies can improve operations and deliver increased value to customers. There are three primary, interconnected software platforms utilized to integrate business functions: MRP, ERP and PLM.
Download our FREE BluPrint. You'll learn about:
- MRP (Material Requirement Planning)
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)
- The difference between MRP and ERP
- How ERP and PLM work together to address critical
- and more!
- To view a PDF flipbook, click here.